Your Screenwriting Training
Welcome to your new training!
Are you in the process of writing your first film screenplay? Are you wondering how to develop it further, or if it is good enough to be produced by a film studio? Have you covered everything related to character relationships, scene developments and act progression?
Many writers today do not worry about the finer details of story telling and screenwriting development. 99% of those writers have either stopped writing those stories or do not know how to progress any further.
Others have completed their film scripts, and are unsure how to proceed further.
In which ever stage you find yourself in, you will find our mentorship course extremely helpful.
We also look outside the script development towards how you should be establishing yourself as an screenwriter before your script is even available for sale!
Here is what you can expect from the course material:
- Introduction to Screenwriting
- Scope of this course
- What is storytelling?
- The history and development of scripts
- Making the story flow
- Developing key script concepts
- Establishing your theme
- Understanding Scene development
- Choosing your genre
- Choosing your Software
- Introduction to Writers’ Duet
- Establishing The Screenwriter to the World
- Introducing yourself as a Screenwriter
- Comparing the Author to the Screenwriter
- Creating your Brand
- Creating your Blog
- Screenwriter Pages
- Social Media
- Communities and Networks
- Finding Assignments
- Developing your Movie Concept
- Finding your Inspiration
- Establishing your Movie Concept
- Determine the Main Plot
- Defining your Characters
- Outline of the Plot
- Etching out the Draft Concept
- Maintaining your Scenes
- Revise and Edit
- Format of the Script
- Working through a Sample Script
- The Basics of the Format
- Script Appearance
- Developing your Scenes
- Understanding Dialogue
- Scene Descriptions
- Avoid Directing the Film
- Plot Development
- Establishing the theme
- Integrating characters with the main plot
- Establishing character relationships
- Setting the scenes
- Describing the scenes
- Plan your Acts
- Pulling all the strings together
- Planning the word and page counts
- Writing Development
- Getting started with your story
- Writing towards the end goal
- Thematic settings
- The Moral of the Story
- Key elements of dialogue
- Maintain consistent paragraphs
- Killing the Act Turning Events
- Watch that cliche
- Growth of your character
- Stringing the Acts together
- Finalising your Script
- Editing and Proofreading
- Query Considerations (Introduction to Assignments)
- Understanding what happens next
- Financial Considerations
- Final Considerations
Classes will be digital in the form of electronic communication. At the end of the course, you will be provided with a Free Ebook with the entire course material for you to use again when you write your next script. Only those who have completed the entire course can attain this gift, so you need to make sure you are committed to the training.
We are aiming at starting the first course on 1 March 2019, and final submissions for registration will be on 15 February 2019 to enable us time to communicate with you further regarding final registration and payment.
Our Screenwriting Development Course is on offer to you for $329!!
That’s right. This incredible course with remarkable content is on special now for $329, brought down from its standard rate of $699 just for you. This discounted price is only available for the upcoming classes in July, and with only 30 students permitted for registration…
MAKE SURE YOUR REGISTER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Feel free to complete the form below to find out how you can register for this once in a lifetime remarkable course. We will email you as soon as we obtain your details.