Your Storytelling Training
Welcome to your new training!
Are you in the process of writing your first story? Are you wondering how to develop it further, or if it is good enough to be published? Have you covered everything related to character relationships, scene developments and act progression?
Many writers today do not worry about the finer details of story telling and novel development. 99% of those writers have either stopped writing those stories or do not know how to progress any further.
Others have completed their novels, and are unsure how to proceed further. Should they go for traditional, vanity or self publishing, or is there something new out there that they are unaware of?
In which ever stage you find yourself in, you will find our mentorship course extremely helpful.
We also look outside the novel development towards how you should be establishing yourself as an author before your book is even available for sale!
Here is what you can expect from the course material:
- Scope of this course
- What is storytelling?
- The history and development of novels
- The current trends in the writing industry
- The evolution of technology and its effect on storytelling
- Establishing The Author to the World
- Introducing yourself as a Writer
- Comparing the Writer to the Author
- Creating your Brand
- Creating your Blog
- Author Pages
- Social Media
- Communities and Networks
- The Write Tools
- Understanding tool and software effectiveness
- Deciding which software to use
- Online storage and software
- Risks of storing your work on the cloud
- Understanding what the publisher wants beforehand
- Character Development
- Understanding how stories work
- Do you create the characters, or do they create themselves?
- Character Development
- Character relationships and their effect on the story
- Framework for character development
- Plot Development
- Choosing your genre
- Establishing the theme
- Integrating characters with the main plot
- Setting the scene
- Acting it out
- Pulling all the strings together
- Planning the word and page counts
- Writing Development
- Getting started with your story
- Writing towards the end goal
- Thematic settings
- The Moral of the Story
- Key elements of dialogue
- Maintain consistent paragraphs
- Killing the Chapter Cliffhanger
- Watch that cliche
- Growth of your character
- Stringing the Acts together
- Finalising your Novel
- Editing and Proofreading
- Publishing Considerations (Introduction to Publishing)
- Understanding what happens next
- Financial Considerations
- Final Considerations
Classes will be digital in the form of electronic communication. At the end of the course, you will be provided with a Free Ebook with the entire course material for you to use again when you write your next novel. Only those who have completed the entire course can attain this gift, so you need to make sure you are committed to the training.
We are aiming at starting the first course on 1 March 2019, and final submissions for registration will be on 15 February 2019 to enable us time to communicate with you further regarding final registration and payment.
Our Fiction Novel Writing Development Course is on offer to you for $299!!
That’s right. This incredible course with remarkable content is on special now for $299, brought down from its standard rate of $599 just for you. This discounted price is only available for the upcoming classes in July, and with only 30 students permitted for registration…
MAKE SURE YOUR REGISTER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Feel free to complete the form below to find out how you can register for this once in a lifetime remarkable course. We will email you as soon as we obtain your details.