If you are a publisher or self-publishing author outside of South Africa who is looking to get your books sold and on our bookshelves, look no further. We are keenly aware just how much international publishers would love to extend the reach of their books, and we are therefore offering a wonderful partnership agreement.
Even if South Africans are able to order your books online or from overseas, the shipping costs are usually more than the price of the book itself. This often discourages buyers from paying the huge fees or from buying the books in local stores at a huge price… with you making so little from royalties.
And this is where we come in. We are based in Cape Town, South Africa, and are able to have books published and distributed anywhere in South Africa. We are also establishing our own online bookstore for South Africans to order your books locally online, instead of relying on overseas bookstores such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
It will also enable us to get your books in our local bookstores at a much better price, while delivering you better royalties than you were able to receive before. There will be a spot for you on our website under International Relations, where we will market and promote your books locally and on local markets.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Unique South African ISBN for South African copies and sales to be traced;
- Marketing and promotion to South African bookstores and online markets;
- Less distributions and bookshelf costs, more royalties;
- Cheaper for South Africans to obtain your books;
- A partnership with a South African publisher that will allow all parties to succeed;
- Easy access to South African libraries through our registered library suppliers;
- Launch and product events that will be project managed by our in-house event management team;
- Possibility of having your books published and printed locally in other countries around the world through our network of distributors.
You may be wondering, if these services already exist online, such as Amazon, whereby anyone can order your books from anywhere in the world, let us explain. Online bookstores may be able to deliver anywhere in the world, but it costs you and your clients loads of money for shipping and taxes. We have contacts available in South Africa and select parts of the world where we can print and distribute books locally and make them more accessible at a cheaper rate.
Please note that we are NOT offering finance solutions for any of these services. Any costs will still need to be covered by yourself. However, we will find the most cost-effective way to ensure that your books become successful in South Africa, and possibly other countries in the world.
If you would like more details on our International Publishing Partnership Agreement, please complete the form below: