We’re breaking into the New Year with a call for submissions! Last year, we published CEA Into the Beyond Volume 1 in ebook and paperback, which was the debut science fiction collection. We had several new writers featured in that volume, and the anthology did relatively better than the others.
We are now preparing for the second science fiction anthology, with a few writers already writing about at their stories. We are extending an invite to anyone who would like to be part of the anthology. We need about five more writers to be considered for acceptance into the volume.
So if you’re into science fiction and love writing short stories, we would be happy to hear from you. We have a Writer’s Agreement that is standard with all our writers, and a basic summary to the agreement can be read here below:
- No writers or publishing fee;
- Royalties split between publisher and writers;
- Writers retain copyright to their stories, while publisher retains right to entire volume;
- Stories of up to 10,000 words accepted, preferably sent in MS Word format for easy transfer into anthology working document;
- Any sub-genre of science fiction is accepted, as long as it is science fiction;
- Each story will feature a cover image and a writer bio;
- Must be willing to join our Discord channel where we discuss all book publishing details;
- Option to become a member of the Celenic Writers Guild for further writing opportunities.
So if you see chance to have your work published in our anthology, feel free to contact us with the form below. We are looking at a deadline of 15 February 2019 and would like to start as soon as possible.